How to make a Banoffee Pie
There seem to be a number of different methods. This page attempts to catalogue all the
recipes for banoffee pie which I come across.
Below is a list of recipes for banoffee pies. This list is far from exhaustive, and if
you would like to contribute another one, or have any other comments about the banoffee
pie pages, email [removed].
- Banoffee pie recipe, originally at
http://public.logic.com/~daltone/Recipes/banoffee.html but the owner of that page
appears to have moved on.
- Microwave method, adapted from the above recipe. This is
the one which I usually use.
- Oven and pastry method, taken from the St. Michael's church
- Original method? reproduced from
an article from the Daily Telegraph,
sent to me by Daniel Brown.
- Another Recipe contributed by Lawrence Jeffery.
- Banoffee recipe variant contibuted by Terri Rykard.
Page put together by Steve Lee - now "officially abandoned"